We Are Hiring! Are You the Project Planner We Need?
We are looking for a Project Planner/Sales Professional to join our team!
Could you be the right person for this rewarding and exciting job?
Our ideal candidate is:
- is passionate about remodeling, new construction and delivering exceptional service to our clients
- has experience prospecting for new business
- is able to listen and comprehend our client’s vision and concerns
- is confident communicating and presenting project budgets
- has extensive experience, or ability, to estimate, specify and facilitate the planning of complex renovation projects in an accurate and detailed manner
- is able to perform consultative sales and close the sale
- is exceedingly professional, motivated and organized
- is a highly skillful communicator verbally and in writing
- our clients and prospects would trust and enjoy working with
- has a strong work ethic and will work productively and efficiently
- is a problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- is energetic and optimistic
- enjoys working with others, but is also self-motivated when working alone
- is looking to enjoy a meaningful and rewarding career with a great company
Here is what you can expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package with opportunities to advance
- A combination of salary and commission compensation, health insurance program, paid time off, holiday pay, cell phone, etc.
- The challenge and reward of planning high-end, complex home renovation projects
- Working in a dynamic industry with an energetic and innovative company
- A truly family culture where the average 18 year employee tenure is a result of care for each other and mutual respect
- A culture that encourages excellence through high standards and continuous improvement.
- Encouragement and support of the advancement of your skills through training, seminars, trade shows, etc.
- The pride of being a part of a company with a stellar reputation for over 43 years
If we have your interest, tell us why you would be successful in our company. Email Ben Cangeleri at email@example.com. Please include a resume and references.
Our hiring process: 1) resume review, 2) phone interview 3) in-person interview(s), 4) reference check 5) assessment, 6) final selection (those who move on in the hiring process will be notified)