A Message To Our Clients
We hope this message finds each and every one of you healthy and safe.
The past six weeks have been unprecedented and challenging for all of us, and just like you and your families, we are adjusting and adapting to our new circumstances. While we certainly miss “normal” life, we have come together to create strong plans, learn new telecommunication skills, and work within the guidelines and parameters outlined for us by the experts.
We wanted to share with you some new practices and policies that we have put into place.
- Our office team has been working from home and will continue to do so until restrictions are lifted. We are available via cell phone, and are also checking the office voicemails routinely. If you reach out to us for anything, your call will be returned.
- We are continuing the planning, design, and selections processes, utilizing the abundant virtual tools available to us.
- We are starting the conversation about new projects over the phone and making appointments to look at new projects. We are simply scheduling these first appointments for just a couple of weeks out. This is still a great time to call us and get the process started.
- In the field, we have implemented cleaning, sanitizing, hand-washing, face covering, and social distancing procedures.
- Until the curve is lowered, we are focusing on exterior work (e.g. additions, porches, garages, etc) or work in homes that are not the primary residence, and therefore, not currently occupied.
- We continue to monitor and adapt to the frequent changes that may come our way. We will communicate any changes in practice or policy to our clients.
We have built Schrader and Company Construction Services on the trust of our clients, and we know that means more now than perhaps ever before. We are committed to your safety and the safety of our team members.
We thank you for your continued support, and look forward to much brighter days ahead.