We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our Schrader and Company team as an Office Administrator.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the unique operations of a small business, willing to learn, grow and contribute to the advancement of the company, and can manage the multiple aspects of administration. If you are highly organized, self-motivated, a good communicator and bring a positive, self-starting energy to your work, we are looking for you!
Sound interesting? Here is what you can expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package with opportunities to advance
- Hourly compensation, health insurance program, paid time off, holiday pay, etc.
- The opportunity to learn and/or enhance your skills as a professional administrator
- Consistent work hours
- Working in a dynamic industry for a small, energetic and innovative company
- A truly family culture where the average 18 year employee tenure is a result of care for each other and mutual respect
- A culture that encourages continuous improvement and high standards
- A culture of excellence
- The pride of being a part of a company with a stellar reputation for over 40 years
If we have your interest, tell us why you would be successful in our company.
Email Ben Cangeleri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume and references. Or visit our website’s “Join Our Team” page.