Schrader and Company Construction Services is a Burnt Hills based upscale home remodeling, cabinet making, and custom home building company seeking to add a talented, creative, passionate Interior Designer/Project Planner to our team of industry professionals.
Who will succeed in our company? A person who…
- is passionate about interior design, space planning and home renovation/construction
- has extensive interior design and space planning aptitude and talent
- is looking to be crucial in our company’s transition to providing expert design services to our clients
- is strong in the use of computer aided design (CAD)
- has a strong sense of client service and professionalism
- our clients would trust and enjoy working with
- has a strong work ethic and will work productively and efficiently
- is a problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- is energetic and optimistic
- enjoys working with others, but is also self-motivated when working alone
- is a good communicator, specifically able to communicate design ideas, budget, process, etc, to clients.
- is looking to enjoy a meaningful and rewarding career with a great company
Sound interesting? Here is what you can expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package with opportunities to advance
- A combination of salary and incentive compensation, health insurance program, paid time off, holiday pay, cell phone, etc.
- Encouragement and support of the advancement of your design skills through training, seminars, trade shows, etc
- The challenge of designing and planning high-end, complex home renovation projects
- Access to a truly custom cabinet shop for virtually limitless design and fabrication
- Use/management of a well-crafted showroom to express your design recommendations and enhance client communication.
- Working in a dynamic industry with an energetic and innovative company
- A truly family culture where the average 18 year employee tenure is a result of care for each other and mutual respect
- A culture that encourages excellence through high standards and continuous improvement.
- The pride of being a part of a company with a stellar reputation for over 43 years
If we have your interest, tell us why you would be successful in our company! Please fill out the form below, and include a resume and references.
Our hiring process: 1) resume review, 2) phone interview 3) in-person interview, 4) real world design challenge, 5) assessment, 6) final selection