Schrader and Company Construction Services is a Burnt Hills based upscale home remodeling company expanding its team of carpenters.
Who will succeed in our company? A person who…
- is passionate about carpentry and home remodeling who knows the craft or is eager to learn it.
- can manage, or learn to manage the multiple aspects of home renovations
- has a strong sense of client service and professionalism
- our clients would trust in their cherished homes
- has a strong work ethic and will work productively and efficiently
- views safety as paramount
- is a problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- is energetic and optimistic
- enjoys working with others but is also self-motivated when working alone
- is a good communicator
- is looking to grow into a project management
- can lift heavy materials, climb a ladder and perform other physical tasks required by the job
- has tools and appropriate transportation
- is looking to enjoy a meaningful and rewarding career with a good company
Sound interesting? Here is what you can expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package with opportunities to advance
- Hourly compensation, health insurance program, paid time off, holiday pay, fuel reimbursement, tool maintenance, cell phone, etc.
- The opportunity to learn and/or enhance your craft skills from some of the finest carpenters in the industry
- The challenge of building and managing high-end, complex home renovation projects
- Consistent work hours
- Working in a dynamic industry for a small, energetic and innovative company
- A truly family culture where the average 17 year employee tenure is a result of care for each other and mutual respect
- A culture that encourages continuous improvement and high standards
- A culture of excellence
- The pride of being a part of a company with a stellar reputation for over 40 years
If we have your interest, tell us why you would be successful in our company? Email Ben Cangeleri at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume and references. Click Here to Apply Online!